Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Going a little hippy

I know some people think I'm going a little overboard with going green...so if you're one of those you may not want to read the rest of this blog. This week we joined a co-op to get fresh, organic fruits and vegetables.
I also made an All Purpose Cleaner. It smells great and cleans even better. I'm very excited about this one. Here is the recipe:
Ingredients : white distilled vinegar, purified water, borax, liquid castile soap and an essential oil for fragrance

Mix 2 tbsp of vinegar with 1 tsp borax. Fill the rest of the bottle with very hot water. Shake until the borax is dissolved. Add 1/4 cup of castile liquid soap. To scent, add 10 to 15 drops of an essential oil.

I also made hand soap. I will post thaitt recipe a little later. I love it because it's easy to make, it's healthier and it's extremely inexpensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment